Thursday, March 26, 2015

26 MAR 2015 :: New blog day

Here I am again... another Thursday... and the decision to change is pretty final.  I will be limiting my blog activities to Monday through Thursday, but I don't know which day the Crafts blog will appear... it may have more than one entry a week if I find something inspiring to share.  :-)

I will probably connect all these blogs through the main blog I do for Working Together (working-together-inc.BlogSpot.com) by putting links to the new ones there.  I'm still working out the details.

I wish I had my photos done... I am working on creating new ones for listings that are getting done. It will have to wait. 

Having a more flexible schedule will help me deal with health issues I have. 

My big goal right now is creating artworks and putting them into frames I have from thrift stores and other places.  I am working on getting them into better shape, figuring out how to paint and seal and make them look new.  I will eventually create something of my own... but I like the recycled versions for now.  I hope to make both new and used framing options, as well as just matted for lighter mailing costs.

I think today is not a good blog day for crafts.  I hope you don't mind.
I am working on a lot of different parts of the process, and haven't got them organized yet. I will share them with you as soon as I can.

Thank you for your patience... enjoy your weekend.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.