Sunday, July 19, 2015

19 JULY 2015 :: Checking in...

This blog, and some others I am trying to work into a routine, has not been attended to as I hoped.  I am sorry about that.  I am trying to find a way to share crafts, preferably beyond my own, but I keep seeing lots of personal blogs and am wondering how to develop this space and outreach.  I come across so many wonderful crafts and creators that I think we all need to know about. 

For now, you better just go to my  work2gather.etsy.com  shop's FAVORITES PAGE.  It looks like they (ETSY) have changed the favorites format so the one group that had all my very best favorites is gone, so you will have to decide which listings in my collections are for linking with later (for some reason) or a real favorite.

I haven't checked on my treasuries for some time, but will let you know when I update them.

I am working to develop an ongoing updating process for things like my shop announcement (updated today) and policies.

Thank you for your patience.  As I have said before, I am working toward Christmas inventories every year, with some products for a few other holidays during the year.  I am working toward a goal to list Christmas in September and October so customers can have time to browse and choose.  :-)  Christmas is my favorite holiday for giving, and I want to be a part of that special process of sharing with as many people as possible.

Enjoy your days... work on your budgets for the upcoming season...  it is always a blessing to both parties when we celebrate Christmas...the giver and the receiver.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.