I am going to see if I can answer them about my goals for Working Together AND my goals for my art and crafts. It will help me see what else I need to learn.
1 Why am I starting a business?
- To try to save as many Christians as I possibly can, especially those who will still be alive as persecutions rise and the Antichrist comes into power.
- To supplement my feeble Social Security Retirement income (less than $400/month), which is always in jeopardy from government budgets and fiscal collapse.
2 What kind of business do I want?
- A Christian business-ministry hybrid... a business that can be protected from the enemies of GOD, Christ, and the Bible... a business that can continue until it is no longer needed. A resource connection point where Christians can turn for help, a place to protect Christians from the values of the unsaved, a refuge from the difficult environments that will develop as sin increases and righteousness decreases, and a place to guard against as much persecution violence against Christians as possible. Working Together is a business focused on providing ministry services with a membership format. Some of those services are food, shelter, financial supports, medical options, fellowship, and other day-to-day needs for individuals, families, and seniors.
- Something I can do part-time, as I am able to, and sold online. Starting with Christmas collectibles, I want to create both unique and manufactured sales options.
3 Who is my ideal customer?
- Every Christian.
- People who like original art, Christmas ornaments, various crafts, and other things I will design and create myself.
4 What products or services will my business provide?
- Information, networking, material supports, political advocacy, education, and more.
- Christmas ornaments, jewelry, booklets and paper products, original artwork, food options, and more.
5 Am I prepared to spend the time and money needed to get my business started?
6 What differentiates my business idea and the products or services I will provide from others in the market?
7 Where will my business be located?
8 How many employees will I need?
9 What types of suppliers do I need?
10 How much money do I need to get started?
11 Will I need to get a loan?
12 How soon will it take before my products or services are available?
13 How long do I have until I start making a profit?
14 Who is my competition?
15 How will I price my product compared to my competition?
16 How will I set up the legal structure of my business?
17 What taxes do I need to pay?
18 What kind of insurance do I need?
19 How will I manage my business?
20 How will I advertise my business?