Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday, 26 FEB 2016 :: Questions Entrepreneurs need to answer.

I came across a list of questions in one of my emailed newsletters from the US government and decided it would be good to share them with you.  It's called  "20 Questions to Answer Before Starting a Business." ( https://www.sba.gov/content/entrepreneurship-you )  

I am going to see if I can answer them about my goals for Working Together AND my goals for my art and crafts.  It will help me see what else I need to learn.


  1  Why am I starting a business?
  • To try to save as many Christians as I possibly can, especially those who will still be alive as persecutions rise and the Antichrist comes into power.
  • To supplement my feeble Social Security Retirement income (less than $400/month), which is always in jeopardy from government budgets and fiscal collapse.

  2  What kind of business do I want?
  • A Christian business-ministry hybrid... a business that can be protected from the enemies of GOD, Christ, and the Bible... a business that can continue until it is no longer needed.  A resource connection point where Christians can turn for help, a place to protect Christians from the values of the unsaved, a refuge from the difficult environments that will develop as sin increases and righteousness decreases, and a place to guard against as much persecution violence against Christians as possible.  Working Together is a business focused on providing ministry services with a membership format.  Some of those services are food, shelter, financial supports, medical options, fellowship, and other day-to-day needs for individuals, families, and seniors.
  • Something I can do part-time, as I am able to, and sold online.  Starting with Christmas collectibles, I want to create both unique and manufactured sales options.

  3  Who is my ideal customer?
  • Every Christian.
  • People who like original art, Christmas ornaments, various crafts, and other things I will design and create myself.

  4  What products or services will my business provide?
  • Information, networking, material supports, political advocacy, education, and more.
  • Christmas ornaments, jewelry, booklets and paper products, original artwork, food options, and more. 
You get the idea... now you can answer these questions for your business concept.

  5  Am I prepared to spend the time and money needed to get my business started?
  6  What differentiates my business idea and the products or services I will provide from others in the market?
  7  Where will my business be located?
  8  How many employees will I need?
  9  What types of suppliers do I need?
10  How much money do I need to get started?
11  Will I need to get a loan? 
12  How soon will it take before my products or services are available?
13  How long do I have until I start making a profit?
14  Who is my competition?
15  How will I price my product compared to my competition?
16  How will I set up the legal structure of my business?
17  What taxes do I need to pay?
18  What kind of insurance do I need?
19  How will I manage my business?
20  How will I advertise my business?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.