Friday, May 06, 2016

Friday, 6 MAY 2016 :: Checking in and catching up with everything

My, it has been a long time... I am sorry.  I have been trying to decide what to focus on, how to organize my time, and decide what is important for the future.  I am beginning to see the light at the end of the long dark tunnel, but it will still take some time to build it all up.

My current focus is trying to get more things listed at my Etsy shop, and also to increase my efforts at eBay and fiverr.  I found a way to upload my photos, so the creation process is where I am at.  Keeping up with the day-to-day duties seems to sap my time, so I am working out a way to do more.

I will be focusing on small artworks and will be trying to create other kinds of products I have been developing.  Photos will be posted here as I get them processed for listings. 

Workspace issues are still with me, but I am working on that problem, too.

I hope to visit with you soon, and bring good news (with photos!) ...   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.