Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Trying to post from a new device

I can hardly believe I am writing again.

My last efforts, at least three blog posts, wouldn't post, and then they disappeared.

I am working toward a regular computer system, but have only had access to tablets since the laptop I was borrowing died... back in September 2016, I think!

Not much to say right now... will wait to see how this tablet works.
I am having to learn the keyboard all over again.
And taking photos!

I am trying out the video options on this device...
so that is a new option for me.
I have to figure out the audio and the editing processes.

If I live long enough, I may actually achieve a great percentage of my long-time goals!

Until next effort..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.