Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Salt dough baking

I have been trying to decide if I want to work with salt dough as a "clay" type medium.  Today I tried to bake a batch.  This particular batch puffed up and got browned, but I will try it again with other variables.

Have any of you worked in salt dough?

I m trying to find out if it can be sealed enough to not absorb moisture in the air.  I'm searching for it's limitations and possibilities.  Any suggestions are welcome!

It's good to be posting here again!
I am building up my efforts a bit at a time.
Really looking forward to 2018 !!!

Deb ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.