Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Checking IN - Getting Ready for CHRISTMAS !!!

I am getting my plans in order, and my supplies!  I hope to crank out some items to sell in the next few months.  Photos are a problem for me, so I am working on that issue.  All we can do is just keep going...the best we know how to.

I will catch you again soon.  I tend to post at the FB page, but I am working toward a weekly blog post here.  That should be achievable, especially after I get my production issues worked out.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.