Thursday, December 03, 2015

Thursday, 3 DEC 2015 :: Updating my efforts to make money!!


Here I am again... after such a long time !  Thank you for your patience as I figure out the best path to the future...

I have been making plans, gathering supplies, looking for solutions, and now I am trying to see what will work best.  I finally have a new camera that has a way to shut off the flash, and 16 mp for better pictures.  I am hoping to learn all the details this weekend and post some new listings and photos in a number of places, including Etsy, eBay, fiverr, Facebook, Twitter, and wherever else I can upload them.  I need to check on my Pinterest pages, too... but my YouTube efforts will have to wait until I get my own computer.  :-(  

I will be very busy if the photos work out well.   I am excited about this opportunity to post a decent photo, and want to try new ways to present the things I want to sell.  I will share my lessons with you as soon as I can.

Today I also decided to revisit the website with Etsy shop and treasury widgets and will try to post one here.  If it doesn't work, I will have to edit and delete it.  We will see...  It didn't work on Facebook.  I may need to go through the website again... looking for the details.

If you want to check it out for your own marketing needs... go to   http://craftcult.com   and try one.

I do hope that your Christmas crafts and purchases are going well.  I haven't been able to buy too much over the years, so I have been learning about all the special sale days, like Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and Giving Tuesday.   I am collecting information for my 2016 plans, and trying to decide how much money I need to have a great memory next year.  :-) 

I'm not sure how much I can sell this year, but I will do what I can.  I have an Etsy COUPON for the holidays to increase sales as much as I can...  I decided to offer 25% off to everyone...  You can use the code CHRISTMAS2015 through the month.  I think I made it valid through the 31st.  I will let you know if that is not correct.

I am really hoping to sell my digital copy of SERVANTS.  It is only $5, but one of my favorite personal writings.  It prints nice and displays well in an 11 x 14 black mat board.  A simple frame would be best, to draw attention to the words more than the frame.  I hope you will consider making it one of your purchases for this year.  I believe it has the potential to become one of our Christian Classics...  and I hope it does.   :-)


I am looking forward to building my sales sites finally.  Photos are really a problem, on some sites more than others.

Enjoy your day, and I hope your holidays will be filled with joy and hope and peace.





NOTE :: I tried to make a link to the widget, but it doesn't function here...  I will get back to you on why after I find out myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.