Monday, April 13, 2015

13 APR 2015 :: Just a quick note

I have been busy using up some recycled GESSO (finally) before it completely dries in the bottle!  :-)  I discovered that playing cards I found at the thrift store are the right size for ACEO art, so I am putting on layers of Gesso to create a painting surface.  I didn't get all the cards covered, so tomorrow I will check on them and try to finish.

With Mother's Day (the 10th of MAY) approaching, I am determined to get a gift in the mail this time.   Maybe and ACEO, maybe something else that I create.  I don't think she really likes hand crafted things, so I don't send them unless I have to.  I hope to live long enough to send here a bouquet of flowers... it's on my "bucket list."  :-)

Other than that, I am creating a list and a plan... and praying that GOD protects me until I get it done... I guess I'm asking to live forever!  :-)

I will keep you informed on my Gesso efforts. I haven't really created anything with a Gesso foundation, but I do vaguely remember trying to see how it worked.  Playing cards have 52 opportunities to see how it work... I'll put the best ones up at my shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.