Wednesday, April 22, 2015

22 APR 2015 :: Catching Up

Just wanted to share that I am still reorganizing my living space into work areas... major changes, good changes... it looks more and more useful for my craft activities.  As I am able to create photos of my efforts, I will share them with you.

This week has been absorbed by all the sorting and changing, so this weekend should be a better effort at creating.

I am hoping that GOD is going to bless my life and efforts with all the things I need to accomplish a lot of my goals.  I keep moving in those directions the best I can.  Pray for me, pray for His blessings for me... thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.