Thursday, December 10, 2020

CRAFTS :: Finding some wonderful old notes about crafting goals!

I have been sorting through LOTS of my "historical records" this month.  In that process I keep finding old notes for crafting projects and videos I watched.  So amazing.  I remember some of them, others are like I am just seeing them for the first time.

I have to make new piles for all the sites I have been trying to build.

These are quite old, today's at least...  2014, 2015, 2016, and even some 2013's here and there.  I can't remember what other dates I have come upon.  I am shredding the things I can't make into scratch paper...  another two shopping bags full so far, going on three.

It is so sad to me that I wasn't able to use many of the things I saved.  I look at them now and I have to say to myself, 'Will I be able to use this NOW?"  Some of my saved papers are only on temporary status.  I have to read them first, then decide.  It is an emotional process.  Good memories, bad memories.

I wasn't able to achieve the goals I had for 2020, but I am finding the problems to fix and working on those.  Making work spaces is beginning to happen.  


I wonder how long business information is good... I'm working on that answer.  I will try to let you know if I find the answer.  I always tell my sons and others that some business information (tips) are just renewed for each generation.

I hope your efforts to make MONEY are doing better than mine!  :-)   With FAITH all things are possible, and Christmas isn't over yet!  I am still working on my selling path and what to focus on.  Maybe by the end of this year I will figure it out... something I can replicate easily, sell a lot of, and make some great profit.  That would be nice!  :-)

In Christ, 

Deborah Martin

https://etsy.com/shop/work2gather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.