Wednesday, April 28, 2021

CRAFTS :: Catching up, again... Hear what I found...

What to say about my crafting... 

Mostly, I watch videos and explore other creators on YouTube for now.

I have my tools and supplies getting ready, but not able to use them yet.  I keep working on the process.

I just realized it has been since DECEMBER 2020 that I posted here.  I remember posting at my Facebook Crafts page, sorry that I didn't get to posting here.  I found out because I wanted to know if I already share a great resin artist already.  I found her on YouTube one day and was so surprised.


I found the video link to share here...  https://youtu.be/WYPIz8MhxxM

When I checked for her other links it was a mess, but this FOUR minute video is the main thing.  You will be amazed.  I think "art on the wall" is the best appplication of her talent, but some of the jewelry she created is also very surprising.  I am hoping she is successful somewhere.


I am busy trying to build my silk-screening supplies... making my own screens (learning how to make them), and trying to figure out designs I can do on my own.  I found a nice video channel for some of the learning steps called  "Easy" - but also like another guy called Reyes (something).  EASY is a channel with mostly text, from somewhere else.  I am trying to make the "pads" he shows as aids for printing.  They might work for my small art projects, too.


I guess I shouldn't share too much here.  I am trying to make PATREON my main effort.  I need 20 PATRONS for my page -- ART Patrons.  I am looking for $15 supporters.  All help is appreciated... more money means the ability to buy all the tools and supplies I need, plus find a decent workspace.  Please consider becoming one of my supporters.  You can find the benefit description on my page  ::  https://patreon.com/DebsRetirementPlan 


I will be trying to post on my blogs at least once a month... general updates.  It's a long learning curve, but I am getting further down the path every day.  

Join me.


In Christ,

Deb Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog for art, crafts, and recycling topics.

Your comments are encouraged. Please be kind, no profanities or disparaging remarks, think about what you want to say, and include as much detail as you can. If you have more information about the topic, let us all know.